Coldwater Creek, an Idaho based store, has been showing a consistent raise in the value of their stock lately. It's price has risen over 2% today by noon (mountain standard time) and is up over 20% in the last month.
Although this stock has been up and down over the last year, it has shown an overall increase in value in the past years. I think this stock is a fairly safe investment, but don't take my word for it, check out how it would work for you.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pretty nice company but I think its trading at too high of a price compared to earnings. Even with the growth from new stores. Thats just my opinion, guess we'll see over the next few quarters.
I sold all of my shares today after it reached $25.03 (had to take advantage of the 17% jump yesterday) I got in when it was $19.21
Nifty comes at 8050 today, may show closing at 8200. Epic Research
Post a Comment